Sunday, September 11, 2011

Here We Go...

Well, I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for about a year.  However, I was stopped by my fear.  Silly fears like... What would I say?  (as if I've EVER been a loss for words). Would anyone care? (as if I've EVER cared what anyone thought about me).  Would anyone read it? (Well, I knew my MOTHER would read it.  I mean, she's my MOM)!  

After months of trolling around the internet "blog-hopping" (is that a real phrase?)...I realized that there are a ZILLION people in this world blogging about anything and everything you can think of...cars, yachting, mission trips, fashion, food, and daily life.  So, I decided to jump in feet-first (didn't want to dive in...the blogging waters might not be very deep)!  

Another reason I decided to start my blog today is that I know  life is short.  I don't keep a journal (although I have started about 20 of them in my lifetime)...and I feel that I have things to say.

So, here's my blog...but don't get too used to it.  I'm quite certain that I will change the layout, theme and color several times before I find the "perfect" blog for me.

Enjoy the little tid-bits that I share with you...and feel free to comment and help me out as I navigate through this crazy thing called life.

Blessings,
Mary Frances

P.S.  You might be wondering why my blog is titled  'One Sassy Blog'.  Well, since 2000, my email address has been onesassyblonde@......com.  I thought it would make my blog's name easy to remember by my friends, family etc...   


No comments:

Post a Comment